1/2 Photos of Creamy Green Chile Sauce
This is a mild green chili recipe that will tantalize your taste buds! Serve it over your favorite Mexican or Tex-Mex food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Saute onion and garlic until transparent.
- 3Stir in flour until well-mixed and golden brown.
- 4Slowly stir in broth and remove lumps.
- 5Add chiles, cumin, and oregano and stir well.
- 6Reduce heat to simmer; cook, uncovered, about 15 minutes.
- 7Serve over burritos or your favorite Tex-Mex food.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Green Chile Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 263.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g