1/6 Photos of Creamy Green Beans Parmesan
Received in an email; we eat a lot of fresh green beans...posting for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil; drop in the green beans and return to a boil.
- 2Cook uncovered until the beans are bright green and barely tender, about 6 minutes; drain and set aside.
- 3Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat; whisk the cream, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, and nutmeg into the melted butter.
- 4Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- 5Gently stir the beans into the mixture to coat; season with salt and pepper Return to a simmer, transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese to serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Green Beans Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 114.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g