1/2 Photos of Creamy Green Beans and Stuffing Casserole
A 'newer' version of "Green Bean Casserole" DBF loves this one but he is a stove top stuffing fanatic.....this is my way to give him two of his favorites at one time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
- 3Add mushrooms; cook until tender.
- 4Stir in cream cheese and soup; heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring gently. Stir in green beans.
- 5Pour mixture into a lightly.
- 6greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 7Top with stuffing mix; drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- 8Bake 30 minutes or until hot.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Green Beans and Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.7
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 553.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix