Recipe by Patti-atti
If you're looking for something different as a side dish these green beans are a must. This recipe is so easy; that's the second best part (the taste being the first!). You don't have to measure anything, even the beans, just take a good sized amount that will please you and alter it to taste!
Top Review by littleturtle
Very easy & very tasty, though I think I would add 1/2 tsp pepper next time as it seemed like it needed just a little something. I used 3/4 lb green beans (= to 3 cups according to the measurement conversion page I use). I would guess that if you didn't want to bother with trimming the beans or if you just wanted to use stuff you already have on hand, a drained can of green beans or thawed frozen beans would probably work just fine in place of the fresh. Nice recipe. Will probably make this again.
- 3 cups fresh green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (regular sized)
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut ends off of beans.
- Fill a small lasagna pan, cake pan, or casserole dish with the beans, mushroom soup and onion soup mix.
- Mix together well.
- Cook, uncovered, for 45 minutes up to an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven, and serve.