1/2 Photos of Creamy Green Bean Casserole
This is my own version of Green Bean Casserole, It uses a different ingredient, but I think it's the best. I hope You will like it too :) This recipe is what I make for holidays, but you can certainly scale it down to suit the amount you want to make. It does make less than it seems though, especially if you use the French style green beans (not to mention how good left overs are). Exact measurements aren't really neccesary though so don't be afraid to make less or more. For one can beans I'd use 2oz cream cheese and 1/3 can of cream of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat over to 350°F and grease a 9x9 or whatever sized dish you want to use. I don't suggest a 9X13 but anything smaller will do.
- 2Drain green beans VERY well, and mix with softened cream cheese, the soup, a pinch of garlic powder and salt and pepper to your liking.
- 3Add 1/2 cup of the french friend onions.
- 4Pour into greased pan and cover loosely with foil. Bake for about 25 minutes Then remove cover and stir.
- 5Add remaining french fried onions to the top and bake uncovered for another 20 to 30 minutes Until it's bubbly and looks done.
- 6Cool for at least 5 minutes and enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 915.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: