Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Delicious. Got from a coupon insert, I think Ronzoni. Cooked and diced chicken, or shrimp is optional. prep time is pasta cooking time, and cooking time is chilling time.
- 12 ounces dry pasta (tri-color rotini)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (I used white wine vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (any color, chopped)
- 1 cup olive (any type, I used black)
- 6 ounces feta (I used tomato basil flavor)
- Cook pasta and cool.
- Prepare vegetable while pasta cooks.
- Mix alfredo sauce, vinegar, italian seasoning together.
- Add everything to the cooled pasta.
- Chill before serving.
I love this salad and was so glad that I found this recipe! I usually halve cherry tomatoes for this salad. Otherwise, I stick to the recipe :-)