Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up to go with Bruschetta Chicken #63477. It is very simple and tasty. I'm not sure how authentically Greek this is.
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced pickling onions
- 1 lebanese cucumber, unpeeled,sliced on the diagonal 0.5 cm thick
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and roughly chopped
- 80 -100 g feta cheese
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pickling vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Combine onions, cucumber and olives in salad bowl.
- Crumble over the feta over the top.
- Add olive oil, 2 tablespoons of pickling vinegar, and dill.
- Toss salad.
- Season and taste dressing.
- You may need more oil or vinegar, depending on your taste.
This salad was very refreshing,salty, crisp! I served it on a bed of greens with extra evoo and vinegar.