Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I could no longer find my favourite light and creamy dressing at the supermarket, I found the recipe for this dressing, which is very similar in texture and taste.
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, whisk yogurt, feta, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, oregano and pepper. Keep tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Makes 1 cup of dressing.
Very good. I added extra oregano and Greek seasoning rather than the pepper. Also use regular mayo. Thanks for sharing.
This was really easy to make and we all really enjoyed it!!! I added a little bit of milk to make is runnier.