Recipe by jo_mama
An easy, elegant dessert recipe when you're short on time, courtesy of my Aunt Kris. If she can make it, you can too!
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 lbs red grapes (washed and picked off stem)
- 1 tablespoon butter (for topping)
- 1 cup walnuts (for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (for topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- For best results, use a mixer to mix cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract, and sugar. You can mix by hand, too, but it won't be as smooth.
- Fold grapes into creamy mixture.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter. Add walnuts to lightly brown to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Sprinkle topping over grapes.