Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is directly from Kraft food and family. I love it!
- 3 tablespoons instant decaffeinated coffee
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute, sugar substitute
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup light whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve the coffee and splenda in boiling water.
- Stir in the whipped topping, and pour into a square pan.
- When partially frozen scrape the pan with a fork. refreeze then repeat several times until a fine grain is formed.
- Store leftovers in airtight container in the freezer.
This is a refreshing frozen treat that's easy to make, and easy on the diet! We used a square silicone pan to freeze it, which worked great. Had to sub canned whipped cream (no Cool-Whip on hand). Drizzled a little half & half on to my serving to add some richness, though it did melt some of the granita. Thanks for posting! ~Sue