Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a easy, basic pasta recipe I created when I needed to use up some gorgonzola and mushrooms.
- 16 ounces pasta (I use whole wheat penne)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- Boil and drain pasta.
- Meanwhile, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Warm yogurt, sherry, and cheeses in separate pan.
- Combine pasta, cheese sauce and mushroom mixture.