Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The tangy blue cheese and creamy texture of this dressing is the perfect addition to a blend of bitter endive and mixed greens, topped with fruit and nuts.
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegars, yogurt, and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the crumbled cheese, salt, and pepper. Chill for several hours before serving.
This was a little different than the mayo based dressings I'm used to. Although I liked it as is, I loved it when I added a few tablespoons of mayo.