Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fresh summer dip that my sis and me came up with when needing to use up some things that were left in the fridge. It is tangy from the goats cheese with a nice freshness added by cucumber and tomatoes. Goes great with crudites and crackers. I hope youll enjoy this as much as we do!
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese (cream cheese)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese with chives
- 1 teaspoon light sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped (I leave the seeds in for moisture, but you may deseed them, too)
- 1⁄4 cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl stir together goats cheese and cream cheese with oil. Add cucumber, chives and tomatoes and mix well. If you have deseeded your tomatoes you might need to add a little milk to reach the desired consistency.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Serve with crackers or veggies of your choice.
GREAT GREAT dip !!! Made recipe as posted except I did deseed the tomatoes. As was stated this was nice and tangy, and DS and I enjoyed during the late night TV hours. Going to keep for future use.. Made and reviewed for 1-2-3 hits. Used with Ritz crackers, and Triscuits.
Very yummy indeed! :) I didn't have cream cheese with chives, but added my fresh chives to the cream cheese and on top of the lovely dip. We devoured this within minutes. I used all fresh veggies, so it was super healthy! Thanks for posting such a lovely recipe! Made for Everyday is a Holiday!
Loula, this is so yummy, and easy to make, too! Hubby and I are having this for lunch with Debbwl's Six Seed Soda Bread, mmm. I used light herb cream cheese, as the store was out of the chive kind. Made for 1-2-3 Hits Tag.