Recipe by Lalaloula
This is a fresh summer dip that my sis and me came up with when needing to use up some things that were left in the fridge. It is tangy from the goats cheese with a nice freshness added by cucumber and tomatoes. Goes great with crudites and crackers. I hope youll enjoy this as much as we do!
Top Review by weekend cooker
GREAT GREAT dip !!! Made recipe as posted except I did deseed the tomatoes. As was stated this was nice and tangy, and DS and I enjoyed during the late night TV hours. Going to keep for future use.. Made and reviewed for 1-2-3 hits. Used with Ritz crackers, and Triscuits.
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese (cream cheese)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese with chives
- 1 teaspoon light sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped (I leave the seeds in for moisture, but you may deseed them, too)
- 1⁄4 cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl stir together goats cheese and cream cheese with oil. Add cucumber, chives and tomatoes and mix well. If you have deseeded your tomatoes you might need to add a little milk to reach the desired consistency.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Serve with crackers or veggies of your choice.