Recipe by SarasotaCook
A quick an easy salad dressing. This is wonderful over grilled pork or a green salad with fresh citrus; as well as grilled chicken and seafood. The pineapple juice is just from a can of sliced pineapple (unsweetened), and I will use the pineapple as a garnish, often grilling it. Fresh ginger and the honey dijon mustard really makes a difference in this dressing.
Top Review by 932ninja
Awesome sarasota! I made a few additions to the base, but you gave me an awesome core to work with! I added about 3 Tbsp of rice vinegar and a pinch of sea salt and pepper. I also sprinkled dried parsley in it for a visual touch. I used this over a kale salad with fruit and diced chicken breast--YUM~!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard (if you don't have honey dijon mustard, use 2 tablespoons dijon and 1/2 tablespoon honey)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Option -- You can use a mix of orange juice and pineapple rather than all pineapple if you think pineapple is too sweet. I happen to love it with the mustard and ginger. But you can mix the two if you prefer.
- Dressing -- Just add all the ingredients and whisk well to combine. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Serve -- ENJOY! Serve over your favorite greens, pork, chicken, or seafood.