A quick an easy salad dressing. This is wonderful over grilled pork or a green salad with fresh citrus; as well as grilled chicken and seafood. The pineapple juice is just from a can of sliced pineapple (unsweetened), and I will use the pineapple as a garnish, often grilling it. Fresh ginger and the honey dijon mustard really makes a difference in this dressing.
My Private Note
cups sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard (if you don't have honey dijon mustard, use 2 tablespoons dijon and 1/2 tablespoon honey)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1Option -- You can use a mix of orange juice and pineapple rather than all pineapple if you think pineapple is too sweet. I happen to love it with the mustard and ginger. But you can mix the two if you prefer.
- 2Dressing -- Just add all the ingredients and whisk well to combine. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- 3Serve -- ENJOY! Serve over your favorite greens, pork, chicken, or seafood.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Gingered Pineapple Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.1
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 210.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey dijon mustard