1/4 Photos of Creamy Ginger Pumpkin Soup
This soup is wonderful on any day, but especially on a fall day having carved the pumpkin for Halloween. The ginger and curry flavour work well with the pumpkin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a large pot and add onions, cook until tender approx 5 minute.
- 2Add pumpkin, broth and ginger and cook over medium heat for approx 15 min until pumpkin is very tender.
- 3Puree with hand blender (or pour mix into regular blender) until you have a smooth texture.
- 4Add curry, tumeric and cream/milk and heat through without boiling. Add salt to taste.
- 5Serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ginger Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 426.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g