Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation of Five Star House Salad Dressing. I adjusted the recipe to what I had on hand and we loved it - my mother-in-law especially! I had to get it down so we could duplicate it again!
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Combine all ingredients and mix well with wisk.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before use.
I liked this and can see great uses for it such as on a slaw. I made it to use on a green salad. It was thinner and tarter than expected. I did use fat free sour cream, but next time I would replace at least a portion of the lime with zest and add the vinegar in smaller quantities. Thank you for sharing the recipe!