Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy - amounts are fairly approximate, so feel free to play with it. Yummy on salad or any cooked veggies.
- 1 -2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar (scant)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos or 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all in a jar and shake well. Adjust flavors to taste. Enjoy!
Well, I just loved this as a dip for some homegrown lettuce. Very tasty! Thanks!
This was good but not something I'd make again. I made it as directed with Braggs. It was a little bitter. I enjoyed it better with chicken and potatoes than I did with salad. Made for the Holiday tag game.
This was very different than what I expected. I made my own tahini and my blender was broke and the mini-blender really didn't do the job it should have because my sesame seeds didn't grind completely. But, that said, this had a very unique flavor, with the tahini being the dominate. I served this over a cherry tomato salad for lunch and we enjoyed it. Thanks.