Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Creamy Gelatin Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in bananas.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add pineapple and cold water to gelatin mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 pan and chill until set.
- In small saucepan, combine sugar and flour, then gradually stir in reserved pineapple juice.
- Add butter and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, about 40 minutes.
- Whip the cream and fold into the cooled pineapple juice mixture.
- Spread over gelatin and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours.