Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fantastic low carb dish that can also be served with rice or pasta.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, garlic and tarragon and stir until shrimp is opaque and just pink, about 3 minutes.
- Remove shrimp using slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add cream and cayenne to skillet and stir until bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the wine.
- Return the shrimp to skillet.
- Toss gently until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with parsley.