This delicious and pretty pasta dish is perfect for a potluck – use less garlic if you’re not crazy about garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- hot pepper (optional)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic
- 4 broccoli florets
- 3 slices red bell peppers
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon caesar salad dressing
- 1Saute the onion till limp and starting to turn golden.
- 2Add the sliced hot peppers, red peppers and brocolli and chopped or pureed garlic.
- 3Fry for 4 minutes on medium.
- 4Add the shredded chicken breast, the pepper powder, the butter and the flour.
- 5Keep stirring while the flour adheres to the chicken for about 3 minutes.
- 6Then add the evaporated milk and water. Stir well so that no lumps form in the creamy gravy.
- 7Add the cheese and stir till melted.
- 8A tablespoon of Caesar dressing before serving adds a bit of zing. Mix well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 274.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 28.5 g