1/1 Photo of Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta
My daughter won't eat this (seafood is "icky" to her), but my husband and I will eat her portion :) This makes a simple (yet rich) dish! Came from Bertolli (as they make the pasta sauce).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with dill weed, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 2Stir in Sauce, peas and broth.
- 3Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is heated through.
- 4Serve over hot angel hair pasta and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 259.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic alfredo sauce