Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 255.14 g package fresh linguine
- 453.59 g uncooked large shrimp, peeled (tail shells removed)
- 59.14 ml dry white wine or 59.14 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 78.07 ml light spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs (from 4-ounce container)
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk (skim)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 22.18 ml chopped fresh oregano or 7.39 ml dried oregano
- fresh oregano sprig, if desired
- In 5- to 6-quart dutch oven, heat 3 quarts water to boilingl ad linguine and shrimp. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until linguine is tender and shrimp are pink. Drain and return to Dutch oven; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat wine, cheese, milk, garlic and salt to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened.
- Add linguine and shrimp to sauce in skillet; toss to coat. Stir in chopped oregano just before serving. Garnish with oregano sprigs.