My son is coming for dinner tonight, although he's a fussy eater, this is one of his favourites, so he's chosen it. I sometimes add a sliced chilli to this too.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and saute for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add the shrimp, and toss to coat, cook for about 3 minutes, or until just pink and firmed up.
- Pour in the wine, and cook for 2 minutes, to reduce a little.
- Add the stock powder and cream, and bring to the boil quickly.
- Reduce the heat, and simmer for about 5 minutes or until reduced and thickened a little.
- Stir through the sliced onion tops, and serve over hot rice in deep bowls, or a steak to make what we call Surf'n'turf..