1/3 Photos of Creamy Garlic Shrimp
a rich and creamy garlic shrimp dish, don't try this unless you love shrimp AND garlic...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- 2Add the crushed red pepper and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Remove from heat and add the flour.
- 4Stir until well blended.
- 5Add the milk a bit at a time and stir until smooth before adding more.
- 6Return mixture to heat.
- 7Add the shrimp, green onion and cheese and cook until the sauce has thickened and the shrimp is hot.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Serve over cooked rice, noodles or toast.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.8
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 397.1 mg
- Sodium 639.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 47.2 g