a rich and creamy garlic shrimp dish, don't try this unless you love shrimp AND garlic...
Make and share this Creamy Garlic Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the crushed red pepper and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add the flour.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add the milk a bit at a time and stir until smooth before adding more.
- Return mixture to heat.
- Add the shrimp, green onion and cheese and cook until the sauce has thickened and the shrimp is hot.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked rice, noodles or toast.