- 3 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add flour cook 1-2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Slowly pour in milk stirring constantly.
- Add garlic powder and parsley flakes and simmer until thick and creamy.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Best served over angel hair pasta or fettucine.