Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Weight watcher recipe serves 4
Make and share this Creamy Garlic Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add flour cook 1-2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Slowly pour in milk stirring constantly.
- Add garlic powder and parsley flakes and simmer until thick and creamy.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Best served over angel hair pasta or fettucine.
Delicious! DH really loved it. I added a little chili powder, which worked quite well. Thank you for this wonderful recipe!
This is outstanding and so simple to make too! I doubled the garlic because.....well,....we're garlic freaks. I can't wait to make it again. Thanks for sharing this winner, chris_tam.