Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I modified a recipe my CSA passed along to me, to meet our preferences. Adjust the amount of almond milk to your own preference. You can easily substitute almonds or walnuts for the almond butter. It makes a great spread on bread or sandwiches without the almond milk, and with the almond milk it makes a nice creamy sauce for pasta!
- 10 chopped garlic scapes
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- Put first four ingredients in food processor, pulse until well chopped and blended.
- Put into saucepan, add almond milk. Stir over medium-low heat until warm and desired consistency.
- Toss with hot pasta and enjoy!