Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe my husband and I made up one night when we were looking for something more exciting than your typical bottled salad dressing. This recipe is only for the true garlic lovers out there. It is best served with a summer salad that has some kind of fruit in it, we usually use pinneapple or strawberries. It is delicious but powerful, don't for get to brush after this one.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 garlic clove (large)
- Mix miracle whip and vinegars together in a glass jar until well blended.
- Crush garlic cloves into the other ingredients, mix well.
- Use on your favorite salad as you would a bottled dressing.