3 hrs 5 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
This is a great tasty potato salad for a summer day. Great with grilled steak, chicken, or fish. It is best if made early in the day if you are serving it for dinner! Prep time includes minimum refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes and garlic in a saucepan with water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil and let the potatoes cook until they are tender, about 25-35 minutes.
- 3Drain the potatoes, saving the garlic cloves When the potatoes are cool, cut them into bite size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Season them with the salt and pepper, add the onion and celery, and toss to combine.
- 5In a medium mixing bowl, mash the boiled garlic cloves, add the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, and soup mix, and whisk to blend.
- 6Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss the salad until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- 7Cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the salad for at least 2 hours for up to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Red Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 844.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb with garlic soup mix