1/1 Photo of Creamy Garlic Prawns
This recipe is "to die for". Prawns sautéed in fresh garlic and coriander cream sauce. Simple to make. Remember to use lite cream and only half the salt content for a healthier alternative.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein prawns leaving tails on.
- 2In a small bowl combine lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3In a heavy based skillet, melt butter and olive oil on a medium heat.
- 4Once butter has melted add prawns and garlic mixture and increase heat to ensure prawns are cooked quickly.
- 5Toss prawns and mixture for 1-2 minutes or until prawns turn pink.
- 6Add coriander and toss for a further 30 seconds.
- 7Reduce heat. Add cream and stir through.
- 8Serve with jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.2
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 396.5 mg
- Sodium 2069.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 35.9 g