- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 small carrots, diced
- 2 small celery ribs, diced
- 1⁄4 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 14 ounces roasted garlic seasoned chicken broth
- 1 1⁄4 cups cream
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in heavy bottomed pan. While butter is melting cut up vegetables.
- Saute carrots and for 2 minutes. Add celery and saute for 2 minutes longer. Add onion and saute until onions are clear. Add the potatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are cooked. Do not overcook the potatoes.
- Add salt and course ground pepper to taste. Stir in cream and heat until steamy, almost boiling.
- Serve with saltines.