Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy!
Top Review by Sackville
This recipe is so garlicky and so creamy and sooooo easy to make. I got home from work, was incredibly tired and just wanted a filling meal. This one worked perfectly because it really didn't take much more than 15 minutes and tasted wonderfully. Next time, I might try adding some frozen peas and sliced mushrooms, but the recipe is great as is.
- 453.59 g box penne or 453.59 g box penne rigate, cooked as directed, drained and kept hot
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml flour
- 177.44 ml chicken broth or 177.44 ml beef broth
- 177.44 ml milk
- 9.85 ml parsley flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 78.07 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and add garlic in a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium for 1 minute.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in broth and milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately.