1/27 Photos of Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta
This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) box penne or 1 (1 lb) box penne rigate, cooked as directed, drained and kept hot
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth or 3/4 cup beef broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Melt butter and add garlic in a medium sauce pan.
- 2Cook over medium for 1 minute.
- 3Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in broth and milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
- 5Add parsley, salt, pepper and cheese.
- 6Stir until cheese is melted.
- 7Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.8
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 230.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g