- 170.09 g whole wheat spaghetti
- 340.19 g shrimp, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 236.59 ml peas
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6.16 ml kosher salt
- 354.88 ml nonfat yogurt or 354.88 ml low-fat yogurt
- 59.14 ml chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- 59.14 ml toasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil large pot of water and boil pasta for 2 minutes less than directions state. Add shrimp and asparagus, bell pepper and peas. Cook until the pasta is tender and shrimp are cooked (2-4 minutes more).
- Mash garlic and salt in a large bowl until a paste forms. Whisk in yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, oil, and pepper. Add the pasta mixture and toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.