1/2 Photos of Creamy Garlic Pasta
This is a great fast comfort food dish that my dad got a long time ago out of some gourmet magazine and has given to me. It's simple and cheap, and definitely for garlic lovers! Be prepared to sweat garlic in the gym the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press all of the garlic with a garlic press.
- 2Start to heat the water for cooking the spaghetti now. Don't forget the salt!
- 3Heat the garlic and olive oil on very low in a frying pan for about 10-15 minutes. You know it's ready when other people can smell it from everywhere within your dwelling. DO NOT LET THE GARLIC BROWN. If it starts to sizzle, add some olive oil to cool it down.
- 4Meanwhile add the spaghetti to the water if it's boiling. Cook to al dente.
- 5Add the heavy cream to the garlic mixture and turn up the heat to medium. Stir occasionally until the sauce is consistent throughout.
- 6Add half a handful of the parsley to the sauce and cook for another two minutes.
- 7Combine the cooked pasta, sauce and parmesan cheese. Stir well and serve!
- 8Use salt, pepper, parmesan and more parsley for garnish.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.1 g