Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried these meatballs. I'm posting this for safe keeping. I found this recipe in Taste Of Home Quick Cooking 2006.
Top Review by Claire4683
My husband made this dish last night. Unfortunately we didnt like it. for us it was just like chicken and mushroom soup with a few meatballs thrown in. We wont be making this one again. We found that it wasnt creamy or garlicy, even after adding extra garlic. The concept of this recipe was great as it was easy to make, sadly the taste did not impress.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 32 ounces frozen fully cooked meatballs, thawed
- hot mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine the flour and soups. Stir in the water and sesonings until blended. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until the sauce is thickend.
- Add the meatballs and return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve the meatballs and sauce over mashed potatoes.