1/3 Photos of Creamy Garlic Mashed Potato Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This is a very smooth and creamy side dish. It's simple to make and uses ingredients that most people have on hand. You can make it early in the day and then just pop it in the oven for dinner that evening. The prep time includes boiling the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put everything, except the cheddar cheese in a large pot or bowl.
- 2Using a mixer blend until smooth.
- 3Spoon into a casserole dish that's been sprayed lightly with cooking oil.
- 4Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 5Uncover and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake 5-10 minutes just until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Mashed Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 412.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g