Recipe by Bev
Enriched with low-fat buttermilk and reduced-fat mayonnaise, this thick, garlicy dressing makes a sumptuous topping for potato, pasta or romaine salads.
Top Review by Geema
My DH and I eat a salad every day and sometimes twice, so I am always on the lookout for something easy, interesting and delicious. This dressing is fantastic. I have never made a buttermilk dressing before, since I don't usually have any on hand. But, I'll buy some just to make this dressing. I didn't make any changes or additions, and used it on crisp romaine with sliced tomatoes. Perfect! Another winner, Bev.
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper