Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious and simple dressing that can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In small bowl, combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper, whisking to blend.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to one week.
AMAZING! Thank you!!! The only "change" I made was I added some dried parsley for presentation and about 1/4 tsp. of Paprika. Awesome!
I used this as a marinade then to bake my chicken with when I baked my chicken breasts in the oven. As the chicken was baking I slathered some on a couple of times during cooking time. Toward the end I poured more over the chicken and then let it finish baking for 15 more minutes. This was great! The chicken was very tasty and we really enjoyed the flavor! I marinated the chicken for about 8 hrs. before putting it in the oven. You could even leave it overnight if you wanted to! I will make this again, and next time I might try it on some fish! Thank you for sharing your recipe with us Lainey! Made for Gimme 5 Tag Game 2/09 Linda
Deliciously creamy, wonderfully lemony and garlicky: just loved the blend of flavours. Great for summer salads or in sandwiches. I used low fat ingredients and shall be making this again. Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR.