Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This almost tastes like a creamy garlic ranch. I used it over salad dressing, but it would be great drizzled over cooked veggies.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tamari
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- mix all ingredients in blender.
A nice dressing & simple to make! And you're right about using it over vegetables! I had it over a simple side of steamed broccoli & cauliflower & it was delicious! Well received as a regular salad drssing, too! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]