- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon dehydrated garlic flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl of mixer cream the cheese and sour cream until well blended.
- Stir in salt, garlic and parsley.
- Pack in covered 1 cup container. Cover and chill overnight. Let stand at room temperature about 1 hour before serving.
- Good on raw vegetables and crackers.
- Creamy Hot Pepper Cheese Spread.
- Omit garlic flakes and fresh ground pepper and add 3/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper. Omit parsley and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoons to 1 teaspoons course ground pepper.