Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In small saucepan, combine garlic and 1 cup water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer garlic to paper towel, reserving 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid.
- In a blender or food processor, combine cooked garlic, reserved liquid, ricotta cheese and yogurt; puree until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl with tight-fitting cover; stir in chives, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.