Delicious vegetables with a creamy dill dressing. Prep time does not include marination time, so allow for that.
For the Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 6 -8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
For the Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon German mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper (or to taste)
- Combine salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Toss together dressing with salad and allow to marinate for several hours before serving.