1/4 Photos of Creamy Garden Cucumber Salad
Sue Lau's Note:
Delicious vegetables with a creamy dill dressing. Prep time does not include marination time, so allow for that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 6 -8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
For the Dressing
- 1Combine salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
- 3Toss together dressing with salad and allow to marinate for several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garden Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 211.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar