Delicious vegetables with a creamy dill dressing. Prep time does not include marination time, so allow for that.
For the Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 6 -8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
For the Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon German mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper (or to taste)
- Combine salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Toss together dressing with salad and allow to marinate for several hours before serving.
Sue, you have a winner here! Made this for my 9/11 memorial dinner. The other vegtables added a nice contrast to the cucumbers. I doubled the recipe and subsitute Dijon mustard for the German, since it was what I had on hand. A great salad to make for potlucks or big dinners, such as the one I held. Thanks for posting!
im with everyone else here , im not sure i would add milk next time but this is a rocking salad that could stand up to rye bread and saurkraut its a keeper
Creamy and refreshing. The dressing was a hit. I love the dill, especially. There was a hint of tang from the German mustard and vinegar. Perfect! Danke. ~Made for ZWT6 Zee Zany Zesty Cookz~