Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Jell-O and fruit mold.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packageof any flavor jell-o brand gelatin
- 1 cup cold water or 1 cup apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup of diced fruit
- Stir the boiling water into Jell-O in a medium bowl at least 2-minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate about 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes more or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression) stir in the fruit and pour into 5-cup mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm unmold and garnish as desired.