Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Daily Recipe.
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon stick margarine or 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 6 ounces packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups assorted fruit slices or 1 1⁄2 cups berries
- 1⁄3 cup apple jelly or 1⁄3 cup apricot jam, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix baking mix, 2 tablespoons sugar, the margarine and 1 package cream cheese in small bowl until dough forms a ball.
- Divide into 6 parts. Press each part dough on bottom and up 3/4 inch sides of 6 tart pans, 4 1/4x1 inch or 10 custard cups. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light brown; cool on wire rack. Remove tart shells from pans.
- Beat remaining package cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and sour cream until smooth. Spoon into tart shells, spreading over bottoms. Top each with about 1/4 cup fruit. Brush with jelly.