Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is sweet and creamy and one of my daughter's favorites. You can also use the pina colada flavor yogurt in this, it works well also.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Stir together yogurt, marmalade and ginger until smooth.
- Add oranges, pineapples, grapes, coconut, and bananas.
- Chill before serving.
Oops forgot to rate this one previously.
I made this salad over the weekend...this was so yummy Sue...my DH just loves these kind of fruit salads...I just happened to have vanilla yogurt in the fridge (with an expiry date that was coming up very soon)...I saw this when browing through recipes with yogurt, and this one just fit the bill for me, and I am not dissapointed that I mad it, my DH says that this is one of the best he has had so far...I did add a tablespoon more of marmalade and 1 Tbsp of white sugar to the mixture, as DH has a bit of a sweet tooth...we enjoyed this so much...thank you Sue for posting such a wonderful recipe, I look forward to making this again........KC :-)