Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A mouth watering creamy salad with fresh fruits to freshen your appetite. NOTE : To lessen the calories and sugar, lessen the amount of milk, use light whip cream, substitute skim milk powder and use a fruit cocktail packed in light syrup with smaller amount of added sugar.
- 1⁄2 cup condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 3⁄4 cup whipped cream
- 1 (20 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- - Drain the syrup of the Fruit Cocktail.
- - In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, all purpose whip cream, milk powder, and condensed milk.
- - Store in a tight sealed container and refrigerate.
- - Best served when chilled.