Recipe by Munchkin Mama
My husband loves this fruit salad. It is not only delicious, but also very easy to put together and economical. Chill at least and hour before serving for best taste.
Top Review by Seasoned Cook
Great flavored salad. I added a few marshmallows and cool whip. I feel the cream cheese is a little to heavy and will use only cool whip next time. Thanks for sharing this recipe. We love fruit salads! Prepared for the June 2008 My3Chefs Event.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 30 ounces fruit cocktail, well drained
- 10 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 banana, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk; blend until very smooth.
- Drain the juice from the fruit cocktail and add to cream cheese mixture. Toss in the banana pieces and cherries. Mix with a large spoon.
- Cover with saran wrap and chill. Mix well and serve cold.